Eng
Transcribed from notebook
9:29
I don’t mind if someone says their opion on things saying something the instructor might disagree with is fine as long as the student does it in respectful way after all we are learning and teachers defiantly might not know everything. I disagree with the statement information should mostly come from books. a lot of research can be hands on or from the words by mouth we are doing a google research project and that mostly be coming from online by experience.
“You’re writing mostly for the instructor’ when you are in school it might seem like you might be writing for the instructor but they are only guide and teaching. You are writing to learn which is a choice you make and thus you are writing for yourself. From does matter quite a bit but content is most important I believe without content you really don’t have a paper. Though without form you might only have gibberish kind of like this exercise. I enjoy using my own writing in my own voice but I feel it is only appropriate in certain types of papers.
9:38
9:40
After teaching my husband the length of 5 mins.
I disagree with the statement “pretty much everything you read in textbooks is true” mostly because last semester I took A&P and chemistry and found a lot of chemistry is based on theory which is not proven to be truth and allot of the problems had incorrect answers and in my anatomy class there was a lot of arguments on the truthfulness of certain statements . If textbooks were true facts that why do they keep getting revised even this book “the curious researcher” is a fifth edition . Must mean things need to be corrected or updated. Learning is a continuous thing that humans do throughout generations and we constantly are proving ideas obsolete.
9:45
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Week 1 fastwrite Curious Reader pg. 1-6 steps 1 and 2
Posted by Lisa Spicer at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment