CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Proposal 2

As my research paper starts to come together I find that my focus becoming clearer. I want to educate people like myself who come face to face with a decision to make in the delivery room or even before. Personally I found that doctors really don't give you the consequences when you are faced with a decision of how you want your labor and delivery to progress.

I have come across a lot of information but I have been finding it quite hard to find new and fresh ideas. All the articles basically say the same thing in different words. So I find myself repeating myself in my note taking.

I have learned alot in this project and find myself having more of an opinion in my subject. I am aiming my paper at an audience of women or men who don't know much about the subject and would like to know more about Cesareans which is becoming a more and more popular method of delivering. I do plan on having it be pretty objective but might lean toward the more traditional vaginal delivery

0 comments: